Tax Risk Insurance Cover
Mitigate unplanned expenses & stress during a SARS tax audit
Being selected for a prize give-away is a glorious feeling. Congrats, you!
Being selected for a SARS tax audit, on the other hand, is like getting sucker-punched in the belly.POW!
However, with a Tax Risk Insurance policy, your SARS tax audit challenges become our expert’s problem.
A SARS Tax Audit is no time to DIY
Our experts have you covered!
With Tax Risk Insurance a team of top tax professionals will represent you during a SARS tax audit and dispute.
Is your account a legend? Yeah, we know that’s why your accountant will be able to jopin this team – but the bill is on us, not you!
Relax, you’ve done your part
– leave the heavy lifting to us.
like gibberish on the best of days.
So, simply put, here’s what you need to know:
If you are chosen for a SARS tax audit, we will put an A-Team together to help you achieve a fair outcome.
What’s NOT COVERED:
- Old stuff (audits and disputes prior to the inception of this policy)
- Dodgy stuff (fraud or crime-related matters)
- Messy stuff (if you didn’t keep proper accounting records)
- Late submissions (without extension)
- Overseas stuff (money made abroad)
- Any taxes, interest, penalties or fine imposed by SARS
Indemnity limits dependant on your annual taxable income.
GOT MORE QUESTIONS?
Read our FAQs here or email email@example.com
TAX RISK INSURANCE POLICY
Granadilla’s Tax Risk Insurance policy is administered by Tax Risk Underwriting Managers, underwritten by Bryte Insurance Company Limited, a Fairfax Company.
Administered by Tax Risk Underwriting Managers (Pty) Ltd an authorised financial services provider. FSP license number 46467